Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year, New Blog


Happy New Year,


I thought I would get in on the family hobby..... since my wife and daughter both have blogs... I thought I would give it a try.




HAPPY NEW YEAR.


2007 was a great year and full of changes for our family. Kyndal has grown so much... from 4 months to 16 months, what a change. She is growing so fast. I can not believe it. Being a Dad is great! Why didn't someone let me in on the secret earlier? Of course, I say that because Kristin does most of the work, so my part is easy. We were able to pay off both of our cars and our house last year! It was a great year for Kristin's business as well. She was able to exceed all of her goals for the year. I am so proud of her. It was a good year for me as well. I was promoted to Manager of Merchandising and Marketing IT systems. I never thought I would be a manager. It is more challenging that I ever thought it would be, but I am doing the best I can and for the most part I am enjoying it.


I hope 2008 finds you all well and I wish all of you a great new year. I am excited to see what God has in store for this year. I hope that we can spend more time with all of our family. We love you all very much!

2 comments:

Kristin Aune said...

Yeah, Bret is a blogger! Now remember, you can't just post every couple of months and be a blogger. I check these things every day, so ya gotta keep posting. I know that you have a lot to say, LOL!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Bret, this is great. Glad to see you are keeping up with your girls. Love to see the pics and I will enjoy keeping up with you as I do Kyndal.

Love you.