Saturday, January 5, 2008

Out with the old in with the new.

What a Week.....

It has been a crazy week. Monday we bought a new car. If any of you know much about us, we do not spend money easily, so that was quite an investment for us. We have talked about replacing the Infinity for a year but we have held off until now.



We have loved having a new car. So, then we put our car on Craig's List Wednesday morning and we had several people call or e-mail about it. We had one couple come by and I thought they were going to buy it, but they didn't. SO, we reposted it and had someone e-mail and come by to see it tonight... and they bought it! Our trusty car for over seven years is gone.

Other than the car, it was a long week even though it was a holiday week. I worked every day but New Years Day and it felt like forever. Tomorrow is our first day at church without our pastor. He is moving to Buford SC.

I hope this finds everyone well. We miss and love you all! I hope you have a great 2008.

--Bret



3 comments:

Kristin Aune said...

Yeah, back to two vehicles. It has only been 6 days with 3 and I am sick of juggling them around in the driveway/garage. I am glad we don't look like our crazy neighbors anymore with a parking lot, so how do we go about out with the old in with the new with neighbors? I didn't just type that did I?

I Love you very much.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I think you and Kristin are alot like us. We think a long time before we buy things. We have been talking about a new car for a couple of years, but can't seem to make the move. The Expedition is 8 years old, but still runs great, and no car payment. Glad to hear that you sold the Infinity relatively quickly. Enjoy the new car. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful car just like your mom. Love ya!