Saturday, March 8, 2008

What kid does not like snow?

We actually got some snow last night. About two inches, I think. So, mommy had a maternity session this morning and I thought I would take Kyndal out to play in the snow. We went out in the front yard and I put her down in the snow. She stood there for a moment, not knowing what to think. Then she tried to take one step. She did not know what to think. She lost her balance and put both hands down to balance herself. I tried to take pictures but ....... as soon as her hands got wet she EXPLODED! She does not like the snow.

Out new Super Target opened this week so I took Kyndal and browsed a while. She was find as long as she did not think I was going to put her down in the snow. BTW, is it just me or does it make anyone else mad when 47 different people ask if they can help you when you are in a store? I understand that they are trained to do that... but give me a break. I got so tired of saying "no thanks I am just looking."

Here is a picture of me and Kyndal that mommy took this morning.

--Bret

3 comments:

Kristin Aune said...

The same kid who is scared of a singing Hippo!

Anonymous said...

I don't like the snow either :-( We had 5 inches the other day. But the next day it was 60 degrees and thankfully it's all gone.
You both look sooo happy in the picture.
I love you.

Samantha said...

Hi! My daughter is in Kyndal's Kindermusik class and I just wanted to let you know that our kid (Lilly Kate) didn't like the snow either. Apparently Kyndal and Lilly Kate had similar reactions to the snow. Too funny!